This client is a Fortune 1000 public utility based in Pacific Northwest. They’re a vertically integrated energy company. They engage in the generation, wholesale purchase, transmission, distribution, and retail sale of electricity. The total utility plant assets are worth $12.15 billion, and retail revenues are $2.08 billion. By 2050, the client is targeting to be 80% carbon-free.
Before implementing SoftClouds solutions, the client used an outdated knowledge management platform called Verint, which had an inefficient business process flow. It had complex workflow management, limited knowledge management functionality, and minimal reporting and analytics. This platform provided a poor search experience (no federated search, filtering, or sorting), integration with legacy systems wasn’t easy (it wasn’t upgraded since 2018), and limited features and support. Overall, it wasn’t extensible for the future.
SoftClouds provided a comprehensive 360-degree solution that was innovative and utilized a variety of platforms, including Oracle Service Cloud (OSvC). We engaged in the design, architecture, and implementation of better business processes, such as:
- Automate Migration
- Remove Manual Formatting with Standardized Templates
- Integrate Business Intelligence
- Support Knowledge-Based Operational Decisions
- Implement Digital Assistant, Intelligent Advisor
- Establish Call Center Rerouting
SoftClouds was able to efficiently reorganize and bring the client’s processes up-to-date as an outcome of the project’s success. As a result, the client obtained these benefits:
- Faster Access to Customer Info with Improved Search
- Unified & Structured Content with Branding Guidelines
- Content Rendering Made Easy from OKA to C2M Widgets
- Proactive & Insightful Analytics
- Customizable Reports & Dashboards