IT Services | Oracle CPQ
The client is an American multinational company headquartered in California specializing in Internet connection and data centers. The company is a leader in the global co-location data center market share, with 229 data centers in 27 countries on five continents.
Before implementing SoftClouds solutions, the client encountered various challenges like system configurations that couldn’t be done in the field and a Legacy Siebel install with unique customized designs requiring technical expertise and time to configure. It also had call center agents that required long training cycles to become proficient.
SoftClouds provided a comprehensive 360-degree solution that was innovative and utilized a variety of platforms, including Oracle CPQ Cloud. We engaged in the design, architecture, and implementation of better business processes, such as:
- Seamless quote process and channel quoting
- Budgetary quotes via the partner portal
- Leverage sample UI templates with JET UI
- Multiple languages and currencies
- Integration with Salesforce and Google maps
SoftClouds was able to efficiently reorganize and bring the client’s processes up to date to ensure the project’s success. As a result, the client obtained these benefits:
- Simplified quoting process and user interface
- Guided selling
- Systematically handled complex sales and approval process
- Automated complex formulas
- Sync data between CPQ and partner portal
- 60 % reduction in quote creation time
- 100 % accuracy
My team understood the complex and dynamic business rules and rationalized the product structure, and used a data-driven approach to implement the solution in Oracle CPQ. They enabled a dynamic pricing engine based on attributes, customers, IBX, and country and simplified the sales process. I’m pleased with how they quickly implemented these changes.