Technical Support Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical and business support for the projects.
- Acts as a liaison between business users, interfacing with internal technology groups.
- Participates in application releases from development, testing, and deployment into production.
- Performs post-release checkouts after application releases and infrastructure updates.
- Develops and maintains technical support documentation.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and other team members representing Japanese customers/users.
- Maintains application systems that have completed the development stage and are running in the daily operations of the global customer users, primarily the Japan region.
Required skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in providing technical support for software development and maintenance projects
- Fluent in Japanese communication (spoken & written) and must have cleared JLPT L2/N2 or above proficiency test.
- Prior experience supporting multiple system users in a large business environment
- Excellent, clear, and concise English verbal and written communication skills used at all levels of business.
- Knowledge of relevant internal systems, software, and hardware, including but not limited to Oracle/SQL, Jira, and MS Office.
- Proven track record in adhering to and supporting change management initiatives
- Ability to multi-task and work on own initiative using a helpdesk system to work on requests based on priority and severity.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field. JPLT Certification
SoftClouds LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, SoftClouds LLC is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants for employment.