Technical Project Manager - Salesforce
Hyderabad/Delhi /Remote India
Technical Project Manager with a can-do attitude, a strong interest to learn new technologies, a willingness to adopt best practices from the existing Project Management team, and the aptitude and work ethic to advance your career as a Technical Project Manager. This role covers all aspects of project management from project planning, tracking and reporting to interacting with SoftClouds project teams and clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project Management:
- Manage multiple, competing, cross-functional projects simultaneously, acting as a project manager / project lead for short duration, rapid deployment projects.
- Work with Development teams to ensure proper resource alignment of Salesforce (CRM/sales/service/commerce cloud) projects. Be a strong advocate for your project in a dynamic environment with many competing projects and priorities.
- Help the PM team to provide weekly status reports and other communications to customers and act as a point-person for requests for information and support. Additional project tracking leads can be supported.
- Work with Customers and the Customer teams to schedule delivery of project milestones, in ON SITE/OFFSHORE projects delivery is must. Owns the project from sales handover.
- Learn proven techniques to run project meetings, publish of notes and actions, to create and to maintain timelines, and to keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
- Track and perform weekly project P&L analysis, providing enabling adjustments to achieve desired profitability and outcome.
- Review / revise existing processes, procedures, work methods and identify concrete improvements to operational effectiveness and accuracy.
- Technical Management:
- Work with SoftClouds and customer teams to ensure all business requirements have been collected, documented and agreed to. Additionally, involvement in developing technical / functional design documents.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases of customer projects.
- Proven Track Record of Solutioning on Salesforce (CRM/sales/service/commerce cloud) projects
- Provide key technical product suite/solution guidance in working closely with C level execs and Lead Architects.
- Lead, guide and take responsibility for the development and delivery of the projects/products.
- Strong analysis and technical skills including translating requirements into solutions
- Be the “go-to” person for stakeholders and management, providing solutions for complex business problems within Salesforce (CRM/sales/service/commerce cloud) projects
- 6+ years’ experience required, including Development experience and Technical Project Manager Experience, preferably in a SAAS and large enterprise or hybrid cloud-based solutions. Functional managers with experience in these areas would also be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated skills in requirements gathering, documentation, and resource scheduling.
- Strong working knowledge of management information systems, networks, database and software applications. Hands-on experience in these areas is a definite plus. Highly organized engineers would also be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels. Ability to communicate technical topics/issues clearly and concisely.
- Experience and familiarity with standard project management tools (Zoho (ZPP), MS Project, Visio, and Excel).
- Must have experience in Agile methodology in executing scrum every two weeks.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in IT /computer science, with any business management diploma or degree and/or PMI/CSM certifications
Interested? Send your Resume and Cover Letter to info-at-softclouds.com