Technical Project Manager (Oracle) - Managed Services
SoftClouds LLC is looking for Technical Project Manager (Oracle) – Managed Services for delivering ‘Managed Services’ with a can-do attitude, a strong interest to learn new technologies, a willingness to adopt best practices from the existing Project Management team, and the aptitude and work ethic to advance your career. The Technical Project Manager (Oracle) – Managed Services will be responsible for working closely with the managed services team to successfully plan and execute the assigned projects. You will be tasked with a unique challenge and authority to guide the project through SoftClouds’ Project Methodology to a successful conclusion, while maintaining sense of humor, team cohesion, and customer satisfaction. This role covers all aspects of Managed services from establishing process, planning (resources), tracking and reporting for the managed services engagements with Softclouds customers. Execution experience in an onsite/ offshore model 24X7 is a must. We are looking for an aspirant who must be an expert in multitasking and can quickly transition from one task to the next. This role demands a strong personality, a passion for organization, excellence in effective communication, and a positive outlook.
Required Experience & Job Role:
Interested candidates should have a deep knowledge of Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, SIAM (Service Integration & Management), ITIL, Service Desk function, Oracle CX, agile principles, and Methodologies. Experience Required: 8-12 years.
- Should be experienced with technical and management background in project management, escalation management, support role, business analysis and operations with a blend of account management/ international client facing.
- Incident/ Problem Management process execution and to manage the complete lifecycle of the assigned projects.
- Service management for the entire contract lifecycle of the assigned projects.
- Establish a plan for time-reporting and project status reporting processes, managing the dissemination of routine and non-routine communications.
- Preparing, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing the project or sub project according to contractual scope and commitment against project budget.
- Ensure implementation of services in delivery scope and final acceptance. Ensure quality of internal and customer documentation.
- Establish service Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ensure the team consistently delivers against them. Deliver KPIs and periodic reports which help provide transparency and affect positive change for operational areas.
- Monitoring KPI performance through Trend Analysis, Reasoning and auditing Change Requests, Problem records along with repeated incidents.
- You are expected to minimize risk of disruption and ensure adherence to the SLAs committed to customers, reduce the operating expenses and drive intelligence, and visibility into the managed services environment for optimal allocation of company resources.
- Ensure that meaningful metrics related to established SLAs, availability, capacity, and performance are captured, validated, and reported.
- Presents KPIs & SLA Metrics in internal as well as external reviews as scheduled monthly, quarterly, and/ or annually.
- Responsible and accountable for defining, managing, and successfully delivering the ITIL framework & processes.
- Documentation ensuring all essential support documentation (e.g., knowledge articles, contingency documentation) is kept up to standard and up to date. Timely updating, maintaining, and utilizing the Known Error Database.
- Analyzing the trends of recurring incidents to facilitate Problem Management process.
- Own and manage the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) activities for all Critical Incidents, ensuring all corrective and preventive actions are progressed towards permanent resolution. Liaising with vendors, problem managers and third parties to participate in RCAs.
- Training the support teams on Incident and Problem Management process. Organize introduction & training sessions for existing and new support staff associated with Incident/Problem / Change Management.
- Ensuring Proactive Problem Management occurs using trend analysis and Incident Record reviews.
- Coordinating with other interfaces like Change Management as a part of proactive governance to reduce reoccurring incidents.
- Maintaining the Actions and Findings Tracker with the actions taken and their progress.
- Review the efficiency and effectiveness of Proactive Problem Management activities including the identification of service & process improvements.
- Prepare for Change Advisory Board (CAB), issuing the agenda and forward the schedule of change prior to the CAB.
- Daily/weekly collaboration calls with clients, gathering/Documenting requirements from clients, providing the estimate, level of effort based on the requirements.
- Training new hires on ITIL framework & processes, providing feedback, and giving mid-year and annual performance ratings to reporting team members.
- Reviewing & maintaining PTO Planner as well as Shift Coverage Planner for the team members of assigned projects ensuring the team’s availability/ attendance and the SLA compliance is must.
Required Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in IT /computer science, with any business management diploma or degree and/or ITIL/ PMI/CSM certifications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to lead international client sessions and manage group meetings and dynamics such as dissenting viewpoints and/or conflicting business needs to resolution.
- Experience in IT Asset Management, CMDB (Configuration Management Database), Access Management, Power Bi, Scrum Basics.
- Experience using best industry famous help desk/support center portals such as Zendesk, Jira, ServiceNow, Oracle Service Cloud etc.
- Strong organizational and team leadership skills. Ability to motivate teams to meet tight deadlines.
- Flexible and proactive. Ability to isolate and solve problems and to create, maintain and follow processes.
- Advocate for proven standardized processes and methodologies. Displays enthusiasm, energy, and quality focus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time without supervision and ability to prioritize.
- Time management skills and ability to work with tough deadlines. Experience working in a staggered 24×7 IT Operations or Network Operations environment. To be flexible working in different time zones.
- Experience in working with teams and clients across global locations and engaging via VC, Phone-VoIP and/or Text-App chat.
Interested? Send your Resume and Cover Letter to