6+ Years in Selenium Test Automation
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience in designing and building Selenium Test Automation Frameworks and optimization is must.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong experience on manual and automation testing.
- Managing end to end automation both UI and API.
- Identify common functionality and creates re-usable scripts.
- Managing overall delivery from automation.
- Exposure in preparing test strategy and test plans.
- Tech Skills: Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Java, Cucumber FW, API testing, Rest Assured, SQ.
- Exposure to CRM and Cloud application is good to have.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in Web Automation using Selenium / other automation tools OR Mobile App Automation using Appium.
- Experience in updating automation frameworks.
- Experience in API / Web-services Testing / Cloud application testing.
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary.
- Proficient working closely working with Client stakeholders including dev.
- Experience with the application lifecycle management suite (Git/JIRA/TFS and etc…) for tracking of requirements, test cases, and defects.
- Experience in Non-Functional Testing (Load Testing, Cross Browser Testing, API NFRs etc.) will be plus.
Interested? Send your Resume and Cover Letter to info-at-softclouds.com