Oracle Field Service Cloud Developer
Certified Oracle Field Service Cloud Developer will have expert level knowledge and experience configuring and designing/ redesigning Oracle Field Service (formerly known as TOA).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gather business requirements and document fit gap analysis to design.
- Collaborate with IT / Business and development teams.
- Present Cloud functional application guidance to team regarding Cloud best practices during implementation.
- Configure, integrate, maintain, and enhance Oracle Field Service Cloud features to meet business requirements.
- Oracle Field Service Techno Functional expertise in the following subject areas:
o Environment Setup
o System Administration
o Configure Capacity
o Setup collaboration groups and helpdesk users
o Configure message scenarios
o Set up an activity filter for routing
o Configure / Develop Plug-In
o Set up daily extract file structure
o Routing Automation (Routing process, profiles, plans, Strategy, Visualization, Troubleshooting)
o Oracle Field Service Capacity / Quota Management
o Analytics / Dashboard
o Integrate OFSC with OSvC, OEC, OAC, BI, HCM, Mobile apps, ERP and CRM.
o Integrate with DocuSign or Third-party apps
- Manage Service Requests and coordinate effectively with Oracle Cloud Support.
- Must have 5+ years of hands-on experience in Oracle Field Service Cloud – implementation, consultation, and
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in OFS integration with Oracle Sales / Engagement / Subscription Cloud, Mobile
Apps and Enterprise On premise apps
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Certification in Oracle Field Service Cloud Implementation
Interested? Send your Resume and Cover Letter to