OEC/ICM Senior Developer
Delhi NCR (Noida)
The team is looking to hire an experienced Oracle Engagement Cloud Developer – Design, Development, and implementation of OEC R13 Application.
Roles & Responsibilities: Engagement Cloud
- Responsible for configuring and customizing Oracle Sales Engagement Cloud according to user
requirements under the guidance of the System Integrator
- Develop and maintain solutions to ensure that the Oracle Cloud CRM system meets the needs of the
organization in terms of functionality and quality.
- Help automate and streamline delivery using our manual and test automation framework.
- Responsible for building solutions to extract, transform and load data from legacy cloud and on-premise
CRM to the corresponding Oracle Cloud environments.
- Maintain multiple user roles, hierarchy, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business, integration issues involving CRM
and service operations.
- Implementing and managing various complex sales, marketing, and services business processes within
multiple Org using Oracle CX product suite.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of
the organization both internally and externally.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3- 5 years of experience of implementation in OEC with strong CRM background.
- Must have worked in three full project lifecycles of OEC implementation
- 3+ years of experience functioning as an Oracle Engagement Cloud Developer.
- Understand key concepts/modules like Account Management, Contact Management, Lead
Management, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Service Request, Territory rules etc.
- Expertise in Job Roles and Duty for Data security and access privilege.
- Experience in Application Extension/configuration e.g. create/modify Fields, Triggers, Object
Workflows, Global Function etc.
- Should have strong knowledge in Data migration from Other CRM product (Salesforce, CRM OD, etc.,)
to Oracle Engagement Cloud.
- Experience in Enterprise Application Integration is preferred – EBS, JD Edwards, ERP Cloud, CPQ, Eloqua.
- Good knowledge of Groovy scripting.
- Expertise in Data Import Management and batch load process
- Should have knowledge on Assignment Manager, Reporting and data importing.
Required Skills & Experience: Incentive Compensation
- Must be able to lead the discovery & design workshops with customers for Incentive compensation
- Must be able to provide the optimized design for commissions, claw-backs, and payments
- Must have working experience in developing the most complex compensation plans, credit rules,
- Must have working experience in developing application for custom expressions, custom data sets &
- Must have experience in pl/sql scripting
- Must be able to build OTBI reports, complex data model, and BI publisher reports.
- Must be able to diagnose the issues and troubleshoot the logic
- Ability to build data integration between systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or related field required.
Interested? Send your Resume and Cover Letter to