Roles & Responsibilities: Engagement Cloud
- Responsible for configuring and customizing Oracle Sales Engagement Cloud according to user requirements under the guidance of the system integrator
- Develop and maintain solutions to ensure that the Oracle Cloud CRM system meets the needs of the organization in terms of functionality and quality.
- Help automate and streamline delivery using our manual and test automation framework.
- Responsible for building solutions to extract, transform and load data from the legacy cloud and on-premise CRM to the corresponding Oracle Cloud environments.
- Maintain multiple user roles, hierarchy, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business, integration issues involving CRM and service operations.
- Implementing and managing various complex sales, marketing, and services business processes within multiple org using Oracle CX product suite.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
Required Skills & Experience: Sales
- 6-8 years of experience of implementation in OEC with strong CRM background.
- Must have worked in three full project lifecycles of OEC implementation
- 7+ years of experience functioning as an Oracle Engagement Cloud developer
- Understand key concepts/modules like account, contact, lead, campaign, and opportunity management; service request, territory rules, etc.
- Expertise in job roles and duty for data security and access privilege
- Experience in application extension/configuration, e.g. create/modify fields, triggers, object workflows, global function, etc.
- Should have strong knowledge in data migration from other CRM product (Salesforce, CRM OD, etc) to \Oracle Engagement Cloud
- Experience in enterprise application integration is preferred – EBS, JD Edwards, ERP Cloud, CPQ, Eloqua
- Good knowledge of Groovy scripting
- Expertise in data import management and batch load process
- Should have knowledge on assignment manager, reporting, and data importing
Required Skills & Experience: Incentive Compensation
- Must be able to lead the discovery and design workshops with customers for incentive compensation
- Must be able to provide the optimized design for commissions, claw-backs, and payments
- Must have working experience in developing the most complex compensation plans, credit rules, payment plans
- Must have working experience in developing applications for custom expressions, custom data sets, and OOTB expressions
- Must have experience in pl/sql scripting
- Must be able to build OTBI reports, complex data models, and BI publisher reports
- Must be able to diagnose the issues and troubleshoot the logic
- Ability to build data integration between systems
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science or related field required.
SoftClouds LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, SoftClouds LLC is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants for employment.