VP of Sales - Salesforce
San Diego, CA/Remote
SoftClouds/UnfoldLabs seeks a talented Sales Executive to drive business results by producing a well managed, profitable, and growing book of business opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Originate, lead, and negotiate strategic opportunities with new and existing clients to create and sustain a diverse business book.
- Lead and mentor the sales team on complex sales cycles and proposal processes.
- Target, develop and maintain key buyer/influencer relationships across multiple client accounts.
- Collaborate with practice leaders to strategically pursue new opportunities on diverse targeted accounts.
- Work with new and existing clients to build a pipeline and secure new Master Service Agreements (MSAs).
- Bring manufacturing and automotive industry knowledge and relationships.
- Responsible for achieving $4-6 million + in annual revenue and quarterly sales targets.
- Responsible for a client or set of clients’ pipeline creation and forecasting.
- Mentor and collaborate with other sellers within and across other Slalom markets.
- Leverage SoftClouds sales tools to drive a forecast and collaborate with account and practice leaders.
- Host or facilitate marketing events.
- Must have strong knowledge about Salesforce product offerings and competitive landscape to develop
solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the applications.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce’s technology solutions and the Salesforce Partner Ecosystem is a must.
- Will mostly be doing field sales with high proficiency in Salesforce products in the MAE industry
- Will interact directly with AEs & sales leadership at Salesforce to handle inbound cooperation requests to identify, qualify and close new opportunities.
- Selling will be in conjunction with our AE & sales leadership teams of Salesforce, as well as directly to the
customer for post-implementation managed services.
- Responsible for building, fostering, and nurturing the Salesforce channel sales relationships.
- Some travel may be required to identify/develop sales opportunities.
- 7+ years of account management and consulting experience.
- Experience selling in the manufacturing and automotive industry.
- Proven track record of selling professional services or digital transformation, or cloud-based solutions.
- Passionate about sales and technology.
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Budget and project management experience.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills.
- Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers.
- Skilled at leading teams through complex technology solution sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to info-at-softclouds.com