San Diego, CA
- Architect, design, customize, automate, migrate, configure, implement, and maintain AWS Cloud storage/database services, Cloud applications/services, and infrastructure, data, and network security on AWS
- Implement AWS cloud storage and database services such as S3, EBS, EFS, Glacier, and RDS
- Implement VPC, VPN, IPsec, VPN, load balancing, auto-scaling, KM, secret manager, routing protocols, SSH, CloudWatch, Lambda, network monitoring/troubleshooting tool.
- Design and implement on-premises to cloud migration
- Design architecture for cloud applications
- Implementation of DevOps and code version control tools such as Elastic Beanstalk, Jenkins, git, and svn
- Assist developers in use and implantation on cloud services
- Architect, design, implement and maintain Oracle Knowledge Management applications. Customize Oracle Knowledge indexing application using Java. Automate Oracle Knowledge maintenance activities
- Design infrastructure for Oracle Knowledge Management. Implement Oracle Knowledge Analytics using Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
- Data migration on Oracle SaaS applications such as OSvC
- Setup and configure Oracle WebLogic and Apache Tomcat servers
- May require travel/relocation to unanticipated work locations within USA
- Requires BS degree in computer science/engineering, information systems/technology, or related field
- 5 years of experience in the job offered, software developer, IT/technology analyst/lead, CRM associate/consultant, or related field
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to info-at-softclouds.com.