Salesforce Technical Lead
USA Only (Remote)
SoftClouds is looking for a Salesforce Technical Lead who will lead technical requirements sessions, architect & document technical solutions, and develop on the Salesforce.com platforms. This role will participate in design and develop interfaces with Salesforce.com. They must also be able to manage client expectations and scope.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into well-designed solutions that best leverage the platforms.
- Provide detailed estimates of the level of effort associated to implement the project from business requirements gathering through deployment.
- Lead technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client business objectives.
- Provide sophisticated solutions within Salesforce.com.
- This includes developing Apex Classes and Triggers, Custom Visualforce pages, Salesforce APIs, Salesforce to Salesforce connector and configurations.
- Lead the technical delivery of Salesforce.com implementations including development of custom solutions and integrations, managing technical scope and client expectations.
- Providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues; and designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Be familiar with Advanced Apex programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations, and effective unit testing.
- Be comfortable with modern SDLC best practices including iterative and incremental development, delivering working software frequently with attention to technical excellence.
- Be a credible subject matter expert in sales cycles, marketing events and directly to clients and partners.
- Adhere to coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable, and easy to understand code.
- Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure high code quality and design patterns are being used.
- Over 10 years of experience in the IT industry with a minimum of 5 years as a Salesforce Lead.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- 5+ years of experience with custom configuration of Salesforce.
- Extensive Visual Force, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers and Salesforce development and advanced customization experience.
- Experience developing custom applications on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience with Salesforce Admin functionalities.
- Excellent client-facing written, presentation and verbal communications skills.
- Salesforce Certs: Platform Dev 1 or Platform Dev 2.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or related field required.
Interested? Send your Resume and Cover Letter to info-at-softclouds.com