Salesforce Technical Lead
San Diego, CA/Remote
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into well designed solutions that best leverage the platforms.
- Provide detailed estimates of the level of effort associated to implement the project from business requirements gathering through deployment.
- Lead technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client business objectives.
- Provide sophisticated solutions within Salesforce.com.
- This includes developing Apex Classes and Triggers, Custom Visualforce pages, Salesforce APIs, Salesforce to Salesforce connector and configurations.
- Lead the technical delivery of Salesforce.com implementations including development of custom solutions and integrations, managing technical scope and client expectations.
- Providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues; and designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Be familiar with Advanced Apex programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations, and effective unit testing.
- Be comfortable with modern SDLC best practices including iterative and incremental development, delivering working software frequently with attention to technical excellence.
- Be a credible subject matter expert in sales cycles, marketing events and directly to clients and partners.
- Adhere to coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable, and easy to understand code.
- Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure high code quality and design patterns are being used.
- Over 10 years of experience in the IT industry with a minimum of 5 years as a Salesforce Lead.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- 5+ years of experience with custom configuration of Salesforce.
- Extensive Visual Force, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers and Salesforce development and advanced customization experience.
- Experience developing custom applications on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience with Salesforce Admin functionalities.
- Excellent client-facing written, presentation and verbal communications skills.
- Salesforce Certs: Platform Dev 1 or Platform Dev 2
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or related field required.
SoftClouds LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, SoftClouds LLC is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants for employment.