Salesforce Solution Architect
USA Only (Remote)
Salesforce Solution Architect will participate in pre-sales activities to better understand customers’ business needs, processes, and requirements, and will culminate this with your technical acumen to design/deliver project solutions across multiple Salesforce Clouds solutions, ex. Marketing and Community Platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in providing a rough order of magnitude estimate coming out of pre-sales activities.
- Lead project discovery sessions to understand business, functional, and non-functional requirements.
- Define the solution architecture and effectively demonstrate how it satisfies the requirements.
- Provide customers with architectural guidance, technical leadership, and expert advice on Salesforce Clouds and complimentary products.
- A trusted advisor to all team members and stakeholders keeping alignment on the desired vision and outcomes.
- Review key deliverables and milestones ensuring the quality and success of the program.
- Mentor and lead other technical team members promoting an environment of learning and sharing.
- Contribute towards the enablement of Apisero and customer technical teams by evangelizing, providing, and enhancing best practices, assets, and frameworks.
- 5+ years as a Salesforce Architect.
- Proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects using Salesforce.
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce Cloud, Marketing Cloud & Community platform.
- Extensive experience in a given industry, preferably Marketing Cloud & Community platforms.
- Experience with data modeling and mapping.
- Experience with Salesforce development using Lightning components, Apex, and Visualforce.
- Experience with Salesforce integration using both APIs (SOAP & REST) and ETL-based tools.
- Experience establishing an automated development lifecycle using Salesforce DX or equivalent.
- Experience with Agile project methodology.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science or related field required.
- Prior experience in migrating applications from Classic to Lightning is a huge plus.
Education & Certificates
- Marketing Cloud Certification
- Community Platform Certification
- Platform Developer I
- Platform Developer II
- Technical Architect Certification
Interested? Send your Resume and Cover Letter to info-at-softclouds.com.