Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
We’re looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant! In this customer-facing role, you will work with businesses to guide and deliver Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) implementations on the enterprise level. Your skills will quickly expand into Salesforce’s latest marketing technology offerings with CDP, Interaction Studio, and Salesforce Marketing Intelligence (Datorama). You’ll work with colleagues to drive full-cycle solution implementation projects by guiding clients, working with stakeholders to identify business requirements, and coordinating solution design – then building solutions using declarative capabilities and teaming with developers to deliver on project requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involvement in internal and external strategic SFMC conversations to collaborate on vision and best practices for the solution design.
- Research and address high-level strategic client questions and requests.
- Understand client business process and constraints and how those affect our solution approach.
- Engage with clients to assess their current sales and marketing technologies and business processes to generate business requirements/user stories.
- Design, build, and deploy a variety of different SFMC solutions (including emails, SMS, push notifications, and web).
- Guide clients through implementation and continuous improvement engagements as it relates to marketing automation solutions.
- Design and diagram campaign process flows, and journey maps based on clients’ needs.
- Collaborate with technical resources to validate specifications and architecture to arrive at a scalable and maintainable solution for the client.
- Coordinate and support the client with user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Support the project manager in identifying and mitigating risk and resolving issues.
- Keep up to date on latest industry trends and research to share with clients and to continually optimize marketing automation strategy.
- 4+ years’ experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud in an administrative and/or consulting capacity
- Understanding of data dependencies and design for Marketing Cloud journeys and campaigns
- Conceptual understanding of the SFMC platform ecosystem and relations with other SF Clouds (Sales Cloud,
Community Cloud, Service Cloud, CDP, Interaction Studio, Datorama)
- Strong customer-facing communication and project management skills
- Understanding of Salesforce best practices for marketing automation
- 1+ years of hands-on experience of Salesforce Marketing Intelligence (Datorama)
- Bachelor of science degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, etc.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer certification (required).
- Salesforce Email Marketing Specialist certification (required).
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certification (preferred).