Provisioning Automation Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaboratively manages, maintains, and updates internal systems for Office 365, Microsoft Teams, laptop-related issues, laptop shipping, active directory, exchange, security, other back-office applications, and server room equipment.
- Maintain and track IT equipment, records, and software licensing.
- Coordinate with other IT operations staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of internal systems, servers, and cloud solutions.
- Coordinate with the IT department to develop, implement, document, and maintain policies, procedures, and training plans for all systems.
- Investigate, recommend, and install enhancements and operating procedures that optimize network availability.
- Complete preventative maintenance, upgrades, and repairs to computers, POS, servers, printers, and network equipment.
- Identify departmental needs and make suggestions regarding technical direction.
- Maintains and configures antivirus and other security tools.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Administer and ensure maintenance and updating of all security infrastructure computer systems and hardware platforms.
- Provide after-hours support for planned maintenance and on-call emergency support when required.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- 5+ years of experience in information technology, systems administration, or related field.
- Experience in Windows/Unix application support
- Applies standard methodology, techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve basic/routine system hardware, software, or networking-related problems.
- Ability to plan and coordinate the deployment of new technology and resolve technical problems individually and as a project participant.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and translate technical terminology into terms understandable to non-technical employees.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Knowledge of web applications, AWS environment for ELK setup, etc.
- Understanding of API integrations with Elasticsearch.
- Knowledge of database/SQL queries
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or related field required.
SoftClouds LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, SoftClouds LLC is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants for employment.