Project Manager/Scrum Master
San Diego, CA/Remote
SoftClouds is looking for a Project Manager/Scrum Master — with at least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager and/or Scrum Master managing application solution implementations, software development, production support or a combination of these areas as part of a consulting or enterprise organization. This role is client facing as well as internally facing and is the main day-to-day contact in managing the SoftClouds’ implementation team and supporting client projects and/or internal SoftClouds’ projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience, with hands-on project planning, execution, and management with a focus on scope, schedule, budget, and management of client satisfaction.
- Experience in managing projects implementing Oracle on-premise and/or Oracle or Salesforce Cloud Solutions, with at least 2 full lifecycle implementations in the role of PM and/or Scrum Master.
- At least 5 years of experience with industry standard SDLC based methodologies, including Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid Waterfall/Agile approaches.
- Strong skills related to risk and issue identification and management of mitigating actions
- Experience in planning, execution, and management of Integration and UAT test events, with at least 2 different projects performing the role of test manager and/or Scrum Master.
- Background and prior experience managing teams as a Business Analyst, Functional or Technical Consultant, Developer and/or QA Tester with demonstrated advancement of increased responsibility and knowledge.
- Reviewing, approving, and managing project resources and weekly timesheets.
- Active management of budgets and timelines and detailed budgetary forecast
- Experience in planning, execution, and management of big bang, incremental and/or phased releases, with at least 2 different projects analyzing, producing, and managing a release plan.
- Experience in managing projects and teams across global locations and engaging via phone and/or text chat with clients and/or SoftClouds’ team members during non-traditional hours.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations with both client and internal SoftClouds teams.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
- Demonstrable ability to track projects with hands on use of tools such as MPP, Jira, Visio, spreadsheets, etc
- Ability to document detailed notes, action plans, project status reports, and task schedules
- Financial project management experience tracking and calculating burn rates
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills, both written and
oral, with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management.
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from executive sponsors, team members, stakeholders, and peers.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- Ability to perform other duties and responsibilities, as necessary
- Requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, or related field.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to info-at-softclouds.com