Microsoft Power Apps Developer
San Diego, CA/Remote
We’re looking for a Power Apps Developer who is passionate about technology and wants to deliver real improvements to our customers in smart and effective ways, improving their everyday tasks. The Power Apps Developer will deliver services and solutions for SoftClouds customers as part of the Power Platform Team using the suite of Microsoft Power Apps, Power BI, SharePoint, Dynamics Flow, Microsoft Teams, custom development, and data integrations on the platform.
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform MS Power Apps, Flow, and Power BI.
- Strong foundational knowledge of Office 365 platform including Exchange, Intune, Azure AD, and Azure ecosystem.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for identifying ways to apply solutions to help clients increase business value and performance.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Strong project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with Power Apps
- Experience developing the Power Apps model
- Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Microsoft Flow.
- A clear understanding of Power Apps formulas and development methods.
- Proficient in creating PowerShell scripts.
- Knowledge of Power Apps and Flow licensing plans and features included in different plans.
- Work directly with the business to support various projects and solutions.
- Responsible for developing Power Apps model and canvas-driven apps.
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand process pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Installation and configuration of data gateways.
- Development of Azure logic apps and functions and analytics integration.
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft
365 technologies, including a focus on keeping up to date with developing solutions and future roadmap of
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- At least 8 years of demonstrated experience delivering application services using:
– Microsoft or open-source development platforms such as Java, .Net, MEAN, Node.js
– Developing software using programming languages such as C#
– SQL with one of the RDBMS systems: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
– Operating Systems – Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems, Linux
– Web application development with Tomcat, Apache, IIS
– Large-scale design and architecture of software solutions
- At least 2 years of experience developing solutions using Power Platform, SharePoint, and Office Automation.
- Demonstrated experience in requirements gathering, technical documentation, test scenarios, project
management, agile development, and security practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of design and architecture patterns for Power Platform.
- Experience developing user interfaces using SharePoint, PowerApps, and other technology stacks by applying usability practices.
- Must have a working knowledge of database systems and general data integrations.
- Strong understanding and experience with Agile processes and DevSecOps engineering.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, or a similar program
- At least 1 certification (Developer or Cloud) or specialized training in automation tools (Power Apps, RPA)
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to info-at-softclouds.com