Full Stack Developer
Dallas, TX (onsite)
SoftClouds LLC is looking for a contract to hire a Full Stack Developer with at least 5+ years of experience. The candidate is responsible for taking on a key role in designing and developing scalable front and back-end software solutions with databases, servers, and clients. This position exists to be part of a crossfunctional team responsible for the full software life cycle from conception to deployment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads, and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements.
- Maintains and enhances existing enterprise services, applications, and platforms using domain-driven design and test-driven development.
- Troubleshoots and debugs complex issues; identifies and implements solutions.
- Creates detailed project specifications, requirements, and estimates.
- Researches and implements new technologies to enhance current processes, security, and performance.
- Supports the development of coding standards and adheres to best practices and security guidelines.
- Works closely with software architects and technical leads to ensure decisions meet long-term enterprise growth needs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in the following technologies:
- Ability to create microservices for PCF Cloud and deploy them in Apigee/Apollo, Cloud Technologies,
AWS, Service Bus, Azure functions, and Azure Kubernetes.
- Web application development using React, Angular, HTTP, XML, JSON, Typescript, SQL/NoSQL, MySQL/SQL, and SQL languages.
- Microservices, Mockito, CI/CD Pipeline, Pivotal Cloud, Gradle, Swagger, Apigee, JIRA, Confluence, Agile
- Development Frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring Boot), Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring
JMS, Spring Cloud, Spring REST, TDD, Event-Driven framework, MongoDB.
- Other Dev Ops Toolchain: IntelliJ, Slack, GitHub, Jenkins, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, New Relic
- Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM DevOps Toolchain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- DevOps Toolchain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- Master’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- Airline Industry experience